Thursday, March 4, 2010

En relisant ta lettre (In rereading your letter)



Words in Bold are spoken

En relisant ta lettre je m'aperçois que l'orthographe et toi, ça fait deux
In rereading your letter, I realize that spelling and you, make two.

C'est toi que j'aime
It's you that I love
Ne prend qu'un M
Takes only an M
Par-dessus tout
Above all
Ne me dis point
Do not tell me period
Il en manque un
It lacks one
Que tu t'en fous
That you don't care
Je t'en supplie
I beg you
Point sur le i
Dot on the i
Fais-moi confiance
Trust me
Je suis l'esclave
I am the slave
Sans accent grave
Without the grave accent
Des apparences
The appearances
C'est ridicule
It's ridiculous
C majuscule
Capital C
C'était si bien
It was so
Tout ça m'affecte
All this affects me
Ça c'est correct
This is correct
Au plus haut point
At the highest point
Si tu renonces
If you give up
Comme ça s'pronounce
As it's pronounced
A m'écouter
To listen to me
Avec la vie
With life
Comme ça s'écrit
As it is written
J'en finirai
I'll finish
Pour me garder
to keep me
Ne prend qu'un D
It needs only one D
Tant de rancune
So much bitterness
T'as pas de cœur
You have no heart
Y'a pas d'erreur
There's no error
Là y'en a une
Here there's one
J'en mourirai
I die
N'est pas français
That's not French
N'comprends-tu pas
Don't you understand
ça s'ra ta faute
It'll be your fault
ça s'ra ta faute
It'll be your fault
Là y'en a pas
Here there is none
Moi j'te signale
I reported to you
Que gardénal
That Valium
Ne prend pas d'E
Doesn't need an E
Mais n'en prends pas qu'un
But don't take that
Cachet au moins
pill, at least
N'en prends pas deux
don't take two
Ça t'calmera
to calm you
Et tu verras
And you'll see
Tout r'tombe à l'eau
All falls in the water
L'cafard, les pleurs
The Cockroach, the tears
Les pein's de cœur
the Heartache
O E dans l'O
O E in the O

No comments:

Post a Comment