Tuesday, February 23, 2010

L'anthracite (Hard Coal)


Les pensées que je médite
The thoughts that I ponder
Sont plus noires que l'anthracite
Are blacker than coal
Mais que faire quand tu te fous
But to do when you're kidding
Si éperdument de nous
If we desperately
Si à rire je t'incite
laugh, I encourage you
C'est que mon humour anthracite
It's my anthracite humor
A tourné en dérision
has turned to derision
Ton dédain et ma passion
Your disdain and my passion
Mais prends garde ma petite
But beware my little
A mon humour anthracite
It's my anthracite humor
J'arracherai animal
I will tear animal-like
Le cri et les fleurs du mal
The scream and flowers of evil
Fleurs de serre fleurs maudites
Greenhouse flowers, cursed flowers
A la nuit noir anthracite
At night black coal
Je les prendai malgré toi
I take them in spite of you
Sous les ronces de tes doigts
Under the thorns of your fingers
Allons viens, viens et fais vite
Come on, come and be quick
Que ta chaleur anthracite
Your heat is anthracite
Vienne réchauffer mon cœur
Vienna warms my heart
Et refroidir ma fureur
And cools my rage
Tout contre moi tu t'agites
All against me you troubled me
Dans une rage anthracite
In an anthracite rage
Mais qu'importe si tu mords
But what if you bite
Je veux ton âme et ton corps
I want your soul and your body
C'est ton regarde que j'évite
It's your gaze I avoid
Car le mien est anthracite
Because mine is anthracite
et je n'veux point que j'ai pour toi
And I don't want you to see that
Tout l'amour que j'ai pour toi
All the love I have for you
A l'âme noir anthracite
A coal black soul
Mais plus t'aime t'aimerai
But more love you love you
Plus me mine minerai
More ore mine

1 comment:

  1. The thoughts that I ponder are darker than coal, but what to do when you laugh so passionately at us ?
    If I encourage you to laugh, it's because my anthracite humor has turned to derision your disdain and my passion.
    But beware, my little one, of my anthracite mood, I'll tear, animal-like, the screams and flowers of Evil.
    Greenhouse flowers, cursed flowers, at coal-black night I'll take them in spite of you under the thorns of your fingers.
    Oh come, come and be quick, so that your anthracite heat warms my heart, and cools my fury.
    All against me you squirm in an anthracite rage, and what if you bite ? I want your soul and your body.
    It's your gaze that I avoid, for mine is anthracite and I don't want you to see just how much I love you.
    I love you my beautiful Aphrodite, your coal-black soul, and the more I'll love-love you, the more I'll sap-sap myself.

    ReplyDelete